The NIBCO PVC DWV coupling is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV coupling features a hub x hub connection and connects PVC DWV piping lengths with solvent weld connections. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires the use of a primer before cementing
- Connects lengths of pipe
- Compatible with PVC pipe
- Designed for use with non-pressurized sanitary system DWV
- Solvent weld hub x hub connection
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Note: product may vary by store